Why and How I Volunteered for IEEE
At the heart of any community are those who seek to create a better shared experience for all.
As a unique commmunity within the larger technical community of IEEE world-wide, IEEE Canada is blessed by the many volunteers who create and deliver most of its programming and activities.
In many instances, our volunteers have had limited experience in the activities for which they’ve signed up to help. It takes courage and determination to take that first step! But as seen in these testimonials below, with the support of more experienced team members, new volunteers find they are richly rewarded through their personal and professional growth.
- Issue #83 — Spring 2020 – by Celia Desmond
- Issue #82 — Fall 2019/ Winter 2020 – by Murray MacDonald
- Issue #80 — Winter / Hiver 2017 — by Samira Abbasgholizadeh Rahimi
- Issue #79 — Fall / Automne 2017 — by Jeffrey Arcand
- Issue #78 — Spring / Printemps 2017 — by Nasim Abdollahi
- Issue #77 — Winter / Hiver 2016 — by Rama Vinnakota