Contributors in the News
A great deal of the content of the IEEE Canadian Review is written by regular contributors. This group includes our Contributing Editors, as well as repeat authors of feature articles and news items.
It’s our pleasure to provide further exposure when our regular contributors are the subject of media coverage about their achievements.
As we become aware of recent media coverage about members of this fine group, we will be posting links to on-line versions. If direct linkage is not possible because of some form of restriction, an .html version will be posted on this site if permission can be obtained.
- Terrance Malkinson: finding and following his passion [a Contributing Editor], published June 2017 on website of Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, #SAITstory
- Jennifer Ng Ain Kin [a repeat author], published in WIE Magazine, Volume II, June 2017
Contributors honoured by IEEE Canada
Over the years, numerous members of the IEEE Canadian Review team have been honoured by IEEE Canada as listed below (shown in reverse chronological order):
- Terry Malkinson (Contributing Editor), recipient of 2018 E.F. Glass Western Canada Service Medal
- Hussein Mouftah (repeat author), recipient of 2017 C.C. Gotlieb Computer Medal and 2016 R.A. Fessenden Telecommunications Medal
- Andrew Goldenberg (repeat author), recipient of 2016 A.G.L. McNaughton Gold Medal
- Alagan Anpalagan (repeat author), recipient of 2016 M.B. Broughton Central Canada Service Medal
- Bill Kennedy (repeat author), recipient of 2015 IEEE Canada Power Medal and 2014 IEEE Canada Outstanding Engineer Medal
- Ljiljana Trajkovic (repeat author), recipient of 2015 E.F. Glass Western Canada Service Medal
- Alexei Botchkarev (repeat author), recipient of 2015 M.B. Broughton Central Canada Service Medal
Biographies of all recipients of IEEE Canada Major Awards for the years 2003-2018 (excepting 2004) can be found here.